in ,

Good News As FG Says Exited N-Power Beneficiaries Will Be Employed


– The FG has said that the exited N-Power beneficiaries would be absorbed into MDAs

– Hajiya Sadiya Farouq made this known on Thursday, August 27, in Abuja

– Farouq said she has directed Focal Persons of National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) in the states to submit an updated list of the exited N-Power beneficiaries

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

The federal government has said discussions are ongoing to ensure that exited and eligible N-Power beneficiaries are absorbed into government programmes.

Leadership reports that the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, in a statement on Thursday, August 27, in Abuja by her special assistant on media, Nneka Anibeze, said exited beneficiaries should exercise more patience and await the result of her efforts.

Legit.ng gathered that she said she has directed Focal Persons of National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) in the states to submit an updated list of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry.

Nigerian striker scores 2 goals to help top European club stretch their unbeaten run to 9 games
N-Power: FG makes crucial message, says exited beneficiaries will be absorbed into MDAs

The minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq.
Source: Twitter

She said: “The approval has been given for the payment of the outstanding stipends for the exited N-Power Batches A and B beneficiaries.

“The approval for payments for up to the month of June, 2020 for the two Batches has already been forwarded to the office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) for final checks and payments.

“The only outstanding approval waiting to be forwarded to AGF’s Office is for the payment of July Stipends for batch B beneficiaries.”

The minister noted that about 14,000 beneficiaries that were omitted by the AGF’s office during the payment from March to June 2020 could be among those rejected by the Government Integrated Financial Management System (GIFMIS).

Farouq said the rejection is due to discrepancies identified with their accounts as conveyed to the ministry by the AGF’s office.

She explained that any beneficiary receiving payment from other government payment platforms would be rejected by the GIFMIS, “hence their payment would be withheld.

Kogi guber: Huge number of APC aspirants is due to my efforts, says Gov Bello

“However, if the rejection was done in error, those affected should be rest assured that they will be paid all that is due to them as soon as the error is rectified by the AGF’s office.”

Speaking on candidates seeking enrollment into Batch C, Farouq said they would be scrutinized and selected based on merit.

She stressed that the ministry would follow a transparent process for selecting the qualified beneficiaries out of the over five million who applied.

“The incoming Batch C beneficiaries will clearly know the details of their terms of enrollment and exit at the time of entry into the programme to avoid what happened in the case of Batches A and B.

“Furthermore, adequate plans will be made well ahead of their time of exiting the programme to avoid what happened presently,” Farouq said. (NAN)

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!

Before an officer searches you, search the officer first – Police give 14 tips on arrest

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously reported that the N-Power Batch C was extended by two weeks, the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development has disclosed.

The online application process, which began on June 26, was scheduled to close on Sunday, July 26, 2020.

But Rhoda Ishaku Iliya, a spokesperson for the ministry, said the registration was extended to avail every one of the opportunities to register.

N-Power Project: I Graduated in 2005 and Have Been Unemployed Before N-Power Fixed Me Up – on Legit TV





Source link

What do you think?

Written by admin

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Buhari Appoints Salim as New SON DG

Luxury fashion house Balenciaga are mocked for their strange editing of models